Zuvius Launches Cytraz in 100mg, 500mg and 1gm
Admin / May 16, 2015 / Graphic, Illustration, Logo
Zuvius Launches Cytraz in 100mg, 500mg and 1gm, used in the treatment of Cancers of white blood cells such as acute myeloied leukemia (AML) and non-Hodgkin Lymphoma.
CYTRAZ (CYTARABINE INJECTION BP)
Each ml contains:
Water for injection BP ……………....q.s.
Cytarabine is useful in various neoplastic disorders including acute lymphocytic leukemia (ALL), acute myelogenous leukemia (AML), acute nonlymphocytic leukemia (ANILL), chronic myeloid leukemia, acute promyelocytic leukemia, meningeal neoplasms, and carcinomatous meningitis. Cytarabine may be effective in the treatment of Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma, malignant pleural effusions, multiple myeloma, myelodysplastic syndrome and Leukoencephalopathy. Other disease state in which cytarabine has been used include herpes virus infections and psorials.
100 mg/1mL Single-Use Vial
500 mg/5mL Single-Use Vial
1000 mg/10mL Single-Use Vial
- Zuvius Lifescience Along with YouWeCan (Yuvraj Singh's NGO) has Initiated a Nation Wide Cancer Awareness Programme Mumbai, Maharashtra , India
- Zuvius Lifesciences & Youwecan Foundations Marathon Initiative at VJTI, Mumbai
- Zuvius Lifesciences Participated in Cancer Walk Rally
- Zuvius Launched Medico Legal Contents for Doctors and clinicians at their website
- Zuvius launches Zyrolbine